Kathy graduated from the Univeristy of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Dream Job: I have so many dream jobs! Working for NASA developing food for astronauts. Owning a small, sustainable, farm to table restaurant. Working for a non profit to solve world hunger. And working on a research project to use food diminish health issues.
- Favorite things to do: I enjoy cooking! I also love to play soccer, watch movies, swim or do anything with water, and hang out with my family and friends. I almost forgot one of the things I have come to absolutely enjoy is sleeping!
- Favorite Food: This is hard, I don’t think I can pick one single item or dish that I love the most. However, currently the food I prefer when I’m in a rush is a big bowl of honey nut cheerios with milk. Lately, I’ve also had a weakness for burgers, fries, friend chicken and roasted Brussel sprouts.
- Favorite Movie: Inside Out
- Favorite Website: Google
- Role Model: That would have to be both of my parents. I don’t think I ever really appreciated what great people they are and how they have demonstrated qualities that I hope to possess.
- Neighborhood: Morgan Park